Cigarette smoking can change your appearance by changing the color of your teeth, hairs and skin. Apart from this, smoking decline the activity of your heart, lungs, bones and it also reduces the fertility in people.
Smoking is a habit of exhaling and inhaling the smoke of tobacco. It affects the good health of individuals and it also leads to the death of many people. Smoking not affected the life of smokers, but it also affects the life of those children or family members who lived around them.
Nicorette gum is particularly prepared in the form of chewing gum. It assists to lessen the symptoms of smoking. It is used as a Nicotine replacement therapy to give relief from the desire for smoking. Buy Nicorette gum online and kick out all the smoking habit and addiction to Nicotine.
Detrimental effects of smoking
- Uneven skin tone
- Sagging skin and sign of wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the lips
- Age spots
- Damage gums and teeth
- Loss of hairs
- Stained nails and fingers
Why is Nicorette prescribed?
Nicorette Polacrilex gum 2 mg is a chewing gum, which is mainly suggested to quit smoking in smokers. Nicorette is a brand of generic Polacrilex and it belongs to the category of Anti-smoking drugs. Nicorette gum releases the nicotine which is absorbed into the human body and it binds to the nicotine receptor and declines the nicotine craving and withdrawal symptoms related to the smoking cessation.
Nicorette chewing gum is mainly found in the different flavors like mint, fruit and cinnamon. It is totally sugar free chewing gum. It is mainly found in two strengths such as 2 mg and 4 mg. People should not take more than 24 pieces of chewing gum for every day. Don’t eat before or after chewing the Nicorette gum. Never use this medicine for more than 12 weeks. The dosing strength of chewing depends on the severity of smoking, like light smokers and heavy smokers. Buy Nicotine Polacrilex and stop all the smoking habits. Nicorette chewing gum is used by mouth and it should not be swallowed.
- From week 1 to 6- You have to use 2 mg of gum every one to two hour for a week.
- From week 7 to 9- You should take 2 mg of chewing gum every two to four hours for a week.
- From week 10 to 12- You ought to consume 2 mg of gum every 4 to 8 hours for a week.
Some adverse effects may happen while taking this tablet is increase blood pressure, increased heart rate, tooth pain, feeling of nausea, indigestion, heart burn, mouth irritation.
Keep few points in mind
- If you are allergic to Polacrilex so, avoid the intake of this drug.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding ladies.
- Youngsters below the age of 18 years should not use this chewing gum.
- Avoid the consumption of this gum, if you have thyroid disease, diabetes and stomach ulcers.
- Don’t utilize this gum, if you are suffering from any heart disease or blood vessel disease.
- It is not prescribed to those patients who have hyperthyroidism.
- If you are suffering from kidney and liver disorder, so avoid the utilization of this chewing gum.
- Don’t consume Ranitidine, Theophylline, Warfarin and Phenytoin drug because they show the drug interaction with this chewing gum.
With the use of this chewing gum, you can easily stop the craving of smoking. You can Nicotine Polacrilex 4mg from our site without any doctor’s prescription.